Monday, July 14, 2008

So This Is What MIddle-Aged Men Do For Fun!?

Photobucket



I am afraid is is so. Here we all are gathered on the dock to watch the sunset. In their younger years they might have been drinking shots and beers while the sun happened to be sinking in the horizen. But to just be standing there watching the sun go down with no drink in hand? Never! What have the years done to them?

Photobucket



Here are what middle-aged rabble rousers look like ...

Photobucket



While some were content to just photograph this once in a life time event....

Photobucket



Koz was more interested in fishing

Photobucket



A nice ending to a great day.

Photobucket



But now that the sun has gone down, let the fun begin. But wait, I think a retrospective is in order first. So hold on to your hats, people, you won't want to miss tomorrow's post! Be there or be square!

6 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Unknown said...

Oh boy can't wait. You don't have any old pics do you? Nah, I don't think so if you did you would have brought them with you.

I'm right aren't I?

I wish you would let my kids get out of college before you post them. (kidding)

carriegel said...

oh, i did have them with me. hahahaha

JP said...

You guys look pretty tame compared to my crew.

jporterGOP said...

those are some rough characters. i'm very excited for tomorrow's

Unknown said...

Wait 30 years and see how "tame" your crew looks then.

Peej is banned for the rest of the week until this series is over. He doesn't need any ideas.

carriegel said...

i think you all are going to enjoy tomorrow's post very much.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle