Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fore!

This is what I found in our yard the other day.

Photobucket



That in itself isn't so unusual, but look at how close to the house this ball had landed!

Photobucket



And no I didn't use a telephoto lens. The more amazing thing is this what the ball had to go through in order to get to our yard. Amazing.

Photobucket



I think someone needs golf lessons.

5 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Unknown said...

I would like to say I have never done that but I have. My theory on golf is the fairways are only for walking on. If you hit a golf ball off from the fairway all you do is rip the grass up and dig divots. The grass is much to beautiful and lush to destroy it like that.

carriegel said...

haha, that's one way to look at it.

JP said...

I hate golf.

jporterGOP said...

i want to start golfing so bad

megawatt miler said...

where is the ball?

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle