Saturday, July 12, 2008

Look At This!

Look what was waiting for me when I came back home from vacation.


Photobucket



And why was I so excited? Because this appeared on page 35 of that magazine.


Photobucket



Yes, I had one of my scrapbooking layouts published in a magazine. It seems like it was the photo that caught their eye. I have to admit it is one of my favorite photos that I have taken of Katie. Needless to say, it was exciting to see it in print. Never fear, dear sister, a copy is on its way to you as I write. Here is the original layout.

Photobucket



I am slowly getting caught up from being gone and hope to have some vacation photos up Sunday night. Well, maybe Monday!

5 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Shaelynn said...

That's so cool!! It's ridiculously exciting, as well. Congratulations!

JP said...

That is awesome. And very well done. I'd like to see the rest of the scrapbook sometime.

mickey said...

Wow, that is awesome.

Anna & Drew's Mommy said...

Okay, I LOVE to scrapbook, but none of my pages look that great!

carriegel said...

thanks for the compliments. maybe i will occasionally post one of my recent layouts. i didn't think anyone would really care.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle