Saturday, July 19, 2008

Here's A Hint

Here's a hint of what tomorrow's blog post will be about. Do you know what this is? First to guess right has bragging rights. Come on, don't let me down.

fishtown, leland, mi,6.08

9 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Anonymous said...

fisherman's wharf in leland

carriegel said...

but what is it?

and not fisherman's wharf, you have too much san francsico on your mind. think. think.

Unknown said...

My guess is it comes from Leland too. It is some sort of drying rack that can rotate.

carriegel said...

getting warmer!

Unknown said...

They use it to dry produce of some sort before they send it to market.

carriegel said...

no, no, no

jporterGOP said...

it reminds me of a combine head, it looks like the wheat/soybean rake...even though it's clearly not :)

Unknown said...

drying fishing nets for the indians

carriegel said...

ding, ding, ding!

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle