Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome, Fall

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

5 comments....porters always have something to say!:

jporterGOP said...

that's sort of depressing. i've disregarded the crunch of leaves under my feet for the last week. there's no ignoring it anymore...

Anonymous said...

I love the crunch under my feet or bike tires. Fall is my favoritest time of the year!

jporterGOP said...

it's probably my favorite too, but i don't always love the thought of winter. especially since i'll have to walk in it every day. however, you guys endured Tech winters, so i guess i shouldn't be complaining.

carriegel said...

I love fall. I love riding my bike over the leaves just to hear the crunch. It also means winter is coming and what is there not to like about that?

jporterGOP said...

i really do enjoy my winters. but they drag on too long. i would like a nice 3 month winter period and then boom spring. it never works like that though.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle