Saturday, September 13, 2008

All I Can Say Is...

I didn't see that coming.

9 comments....porters always have something to say!:

jporterGOP said...

bleh.

Unknown said...

I will give my thoughts in the morning. For now all I will say in congratulations to ND.

carriegel said...

I will say this, I never felt comfortable the entire game.

Unknown said...

I was thinking during the game if I was a ND fan I wouldn't be to comfortable yet. After Mich gave them the last touchdown I knew it was over. Mich doesn't have the offense to come back from a deficit like that.

carriegel said...

some michigan fans accused nd of running up the score. give me a break.

Unknown said...

Running up the score? I don't know where you heard that but the only points ND scored in the second half was on a fumble recovery. I don't think I would count that as running up the score and I'm sure any football fan in the know would call it running up the score.

Sounds like an ignorant ND fan starting rumors to make Mich and Mich fans look like bad sports.

Just like John Stossel would say "Give me a break."

carriegel said...

it was mlive, on the mi forum.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah the mlive forums where all good journalism comes to an end. There is so much negativity in those comments I only read them to be amused. Sometimes I really don't know what some of those people are thinking. And I think some people post on there just to piss off people and get a reaction.

Check out the Lions forum some day. My far the most abused and used forum and can be pretty funny with some comments. A lot of people jumping off the bandwagon today.

carriegel said...

i find the comments in there can be very funny. always good for a laugh.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle