Monday, December 22, 2008

Would You Like A Sneak Peek?

Tonight I made my throwdown entry. I just hope it travels well. Here is a sneak peek.

Onions, not so out of the ordinary.

Photobucket



Oh, I see a few carrots.

Photobucket



Butter. As Ina says, "How bad can that be?".

Photobucket



A little green never hurt anything.

Photobucket



The finished product. You didn't really think I would show you did you?

Photobucket



But I can show you what I am bringing for a dessert. They are Italian Cookies and I think they turned out pretty well. They sure look Christmasy.

Photobucket



Did Santa come early? Jo?

Photobucket

3 comments....porters always have something to say!:

JP said...

That Italian cookie thinger looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

Yes it does. Not enough for me to make, however.

megawatt miler said...

i had one-it was good!

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle