Monday, December 1, 2008

EMPHASIS, Part Two

Yes, we spending another week on the importance of emphasis in a scrapbooking layout.

This time the idea was to use a very large photo to emphasize its importance. I have been waiting for this week because I knew I was going to use this photo.

Photobucket



My second layout for this week.

Photobucket



Because I am writing this post earlier than normal and leaving tomorrow, I can't show you my Real World Color layout. She won't give the assignment until Saturday and I will be at Sarah's. You will just have to wait for another time. Thanks for taking the time to look at my layouts.

1 comments....porters always have something to say!:

megawatt miler said...

wow thats a pretty old picture i dont think ive seen it before

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle