Friday, December 19, 2008

I Always Do As I Am Told

especially when it is my not that much younger sister being bossy.

I did her Christmas test. I am not sure what test she did that she was a gingerbread house but I did the test What Does Your Christmas Say About You.

Your Christmas is Classic I could have guessed that.

Your wish for the New Year is more happiness. Um, I'm pretty happy now.

For you, Christmas is a spiritual holiday. You can't separate it from your beliefs. That is true, Christmas should be a spiritual holiday.

You are patient when it comes to Christmas. You don't celebrate too early, and you don't like seeing holiday decorations in October. Ding, ding!

You like to have an authentic, traditional Christmas. Doing it the old fashioned way is important to you. I don't know about that. I hate being so stuck in a rut meaning that nothing can ever change.

You like to celebrate Christmas your own way, and you don't like to have to compromise. Of course, I want it my way. Who doesn't?

You enjoy Christmas, but you find it to be a bit of a burden at times. Burden? Sometimes it is more like a noose around my neck.Have you listened to the words of the song playing on my blog this month?

You give big during the holidays but nowhere near as much as you'd like to. I'm not sure I know what they mean by that one.


This was the result from the Wrapping Paper Test.

You approach the holidays with responsibility and cooperation.
You'll do your part to make sure that everyone else has a happy holiday.

You aren't particularly picky or high maintenance during the holidays.
You're happy to be in the company of people you love, and you're willing to "go with the flow."

Of all the types, you are the most likely to give someone exactly what they want.
You're also the most likely to wrap all your presents well - to prevent peeking!


I can't argue with that.

0 comments....porters always have something to say!:

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle