Monday, December 29, 2008

How Did You Do?

Well here are the answers to the quiz I posted a couple of days ago. How did you do? I believe my not that much younger brother got them all right. Way to go. And now on to the answers.

1. "I'm a winner!"

Photobucket



2. "There was a day I could do it all."

Photobucket



3. "Do you twitter?" This was said by many but I may have said it the most times. No picture. I'm behind the camera not in front of it.

4. "I'm voting for this person so then everyone will feel good."

Photobucket

The response, "You must be a democrat." was said by me.

5. "You should live my life."

Photobucket



6. "She took my world away from me."

This picture was pure luck, I'm glad I captured it.

Photobucket



7. The last two comments about computers and lost pictures belongs to this person. You would have to be deaf not to get this one.

Photobucket



I hope you enjoyed my little quiz. In the next few days I hope to get some more pictures posted. That involves using my old computer which I really don't want to do. I LOVE my Mac.

3 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't come up with John's quote at all. Now that I see the picture I remember him saying it!

carriegel said...

the fact she is in the background is the best part of the picture.

jporterGOP said...

That is a great picture!

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle