Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy 25th Anniversary, Carl and Linda!!

As most of you know I was back to Coleman this past weekend to attend Carl and Linda's 25th Wedding Anniversary party. A good time was had by all. Of course, I couldn't let the event pass without taking a few pictures. Enjoy!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

4 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Unknown said...

That baby has more hair than he does. My gosh where did it all go?

jporterGOP said...

because the old man commenting has so much hair to speak of...

Shaelynn said...

I would just like to point out that Pebbles' children are like miniature versions of her. They're stinkin' cute.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle