Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bloomin' Garden

Forget about that bloomin' meatloaf, take a look at my bloomin' garden. These photos were taken about two weeks ago so most of these flowers are no longer in bloom. You have to be quick in the gardening world. In a couple more weeks I will have all new flowers to show you. In the meantime enjoy the June display.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

5 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Anonymous said...

I don't like Iris's. Sorry. They spread something fierce. I do, however, like peonies.

Unknown said...

I like flower pictures and enjoy taking them too but I bet they don't taste as good as the bloomin' meatloaf.

Peonies attract ants, at least they did at our house.

carriegel said...

irises aren't my favorite either. the previous owner loved them so that is why there are so many here. so far i have left them.

it's funny you mention the ants. i brought some in today to put in a vase and i found little ants on them and now on my counter. oh well.

Anonymous said...

That is the down side to peonies -- great ant attracters.

megawatt miler said...

thats odd about the ants and peonies.

im hoping my basil doesnt die this week while im away!

roses are my favorite.

why didnt i get your green thumb? i kill everything.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle