Saturday, August 30, 2008

Was I Right?

Do nice things come in blue boxes?

Photobucket

9 comments....porters always have something to say!:

megawatt miler said...

it looks more real there!

Shaelynn said...

It's very pretty!

carriegel said...

yes, sarah thinks it sparkles so much that it looks fake. can a ring really sparkle too much?

Unknown said...

I must confess I don't know much about jewelry. It looks like a chunk of metal with rocks in it to me. The last time I gave the wife jewelry she cried and I hate it when women cry. The lesson I learned is to only buy vacuum cleaners and kitchen appliances for gifts.

jporterGOP said...

oooooooooooo, i agree with my father!

carriegel said...

buying those kinds if gifts can also make a woman cry, for a very different reason of course.

Anonymous said...

no, a ring cannot sparkle too much. very nice, but will you really wear it?

carriegel said...

you're back! yeah! i don't like it when you are gone.

i wear it all the time. the only time i take it off is when i am gardening. don't want to get it dirty or scratched.

Anonymous said...

Then next time pack up and come with me. Although this is the most rested I've been after any vacation I've had in three years.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle