Friday, August 22, 2008

Have I Told You

that it is ball and berry season? Yup, we are right in the middle of it right now. You probably didn't know it but they really do go together. It seems where the blackberries are the thickest, that is where I find the most balls. Go figure.

Photobucket



Last year it was a steller year for golf balls and a not so great year for berries. Maybe because of the lack of rain? This year has been the exact opposite. I haven't been finding a lot of balls this year but I can't pick the berries fast enough to keep up. Maybe because of the lack of reasonable gas prices?

I know some of you are much more interested in the golf balls than the berries. Did I tell you where D played golf last week? Here's a hint of the location. Does that fairway look familiar?

Photobucket



No? You have probably seen it on tv. Here is another look. Looks like that might be the clubhouse in the distance.

Photobucket



Closer? Your wish is my command.

Photobucket



Please tell me now you know where he was last week. But just in case you are still struggling, here is your last hint.

Photobucket



Where does one get a job like that I want to know. Getting paid to golf at Firestone. It doesn't get much better than that.

6 comments....porters always have something to say!:

JP said...

I'll show Jordan this one.

Anonymous said...

The only job better than D's job is yours!

jporterGOP said...

that's absolutely gorgeous

megawatt miler said...

never heard of it...but i bet cory has.

curlz is right on!

carriegel said...

except we can't live off of my job. so i think his job may be better. i like to eat.

Shaelynn said...

Scott's definitely jealous. When I told him he just sighed and shook his head.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle