Saturday, August 16, 2008

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!

Some people may get excited about finding cookies in their mailbox but this is what makes me smile.

Photobucket



Yup, chocolate. Dark chocolate. It doesn't get any better than this, people.

Thanks, sister!!

6 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Anonymous said...

I know some of it isn't as dark as you like, but those Nibby bars -- wow. It's the grown up version of a Nestle crunch bar. Instead of whatever Nestle uses, the crunch in SB's are little chunks of chocolate. mmm mmm.

carriegel said...

when i was in hawaii i discovered that i liked choc covered coffee beans. i don't even like coffee but those choc beans are good.

Unknown said...

I probably don't know good chocolate from bad but Snickers bars are my favorite.

And if you want the best Snickers bar look for the ice cream version. They are really good.

Anonymous said...

If you want to always enjoy what I call "cheap" chocolate, never try Dove, Lindt or of the other "real" ones. You'll never go back.

carriegel said...

she's right. there is no comparison between "good" chocolate and "bad" chocolate. i used to think heresheys made good choc. now i know better. lindt, ghirardelli, and surprisingly dove are all good choc.

jporterGOP said...

i'm not a big chocolate fan myself. it's alright in moderation.

however, i also like chocolate covered coffee beans...i just don't like the little pieces that get left in your mouth from the beans.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle