Saturday, February 28, 2009

Some Fun in the Sun

D, Sarah and I are headed for Florida for a week. D plans on umpiring some college baseball. More than some, I think he has two games a day for most of the days we are down there. Sarah and I are hoping for some warm weather and some time by the pool. Jo is headed for camp.

The snow is now gone but earlier this week Jo enjoyed some time in the remaining snow.

Photobucket



Photobucket



The girl does love to run.

Photobucket



She did sit still long enough for me to snap this picture.

Photobucket



After I had taken this picture I was ready to go in but she wasn't. I ended up chasing her down the road. I wasn't happy and she really didn't seem to care. But I have to admit when I am laying by that pool next week I am going to miss her even though she isn't always a good girl.

0 comments....porters always have something to say!:

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle