Wednesday, February 4, 2009

By The Numbers

The first month of 2009 is behind us and eleven more months loom before us. How are you doing on your resolutions? When I belonged to the Y in Monroe this was about the time when the people who had made exercise one of their resolutions were beginning to fade. January was always busy and crowded but by the end of February everything was back to normal until next January.

I, myself, have done fairly well. So far I have walked 56 miles. Last year my total was 604 so I am well on my way to meet or exceed that goal. I have also spent 11 1/2 hours on the bike trainer. D and I went hiking once during January. I am still walking Jo most days and have shoveled the driveway a few times.

I believe I am supposed to be eating at least one piece of fruit a day. As far as I know I missed three days. I thought of it late at night and just didn't feel like doing anything about it.

So all in all I haven't done too badly. I am hoping the momentum of January carries on into February. I will just keep pushin' on.

0 comments....porters always have something to say!:

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle