Friday, June 26, 2009

More Action Fun

Pioneer Woman is generous with the number of actions that she has made and given away and I am more than happy to download them and try them out. Katie is again my willing subject. Let's see what we can do with today's photo.

First, the photo the way I would edit it.

Photobucket


I think I can do better or should I say Pioneer Woman can do better. Let's see what her action called Warmer does. It is warmer but I am not sure I really like it.

Photobucket


Let's Cool it off shall we? I'm not sure I like the direction this went.

Photobucket


I think I will just Dim The Lights.

Photobucket


This is her Colorized action.

Photobucket


Mmmm. Not feeling any of these yet. Ah, Sunshine. It turned out to be so much sunshine that I turned down the opacity. You don't want to see what it did look like.

Photobucket


The Seventies are up next. It's different but I think this one may be my favorite. The seventies weren't all bad. I did turn the opacity down on this one too so it isn't as "seventies" like as it could have been.

Photobucket


Here's one after my own heart, Heartland.

Photobucket


Last but not least, Sepia.

Photobucket


I am going to Preview this so I can see them in a bigger format then I will let you know which one I like the best.

I'm not sure now. I think I would pick the seventies but none really rock my world. I have more actions to play with so maybe I will find something I like in the next set. What do you think?

1 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Anonymous said...

Some of those actions definitely look better on horses than people.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle