Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's All About EMPHASIS

Another week of scrapbooking homework and layouts. This week the emphasis was EMPHASIS. The idea was to make one element on the page really stand out.

Can you tell which photo is being emphasized on this page?

Photobucket



This is a subject I have done before but I love the picture and wanted to use it again. Again, one picture is being emphasized in this layout.

Photobucket



For Real World Color this week she sent us to a website that posts all different kinds of color combinations. We could choose any combination we liked and use it in the sketch she gave us. This is the color combination that I found and really liked.

Photobucket



That's it for week seven. Next, week? You will just have to wait and see.

2 comments....porters always have something to say!:

jporterGOP said...

those are all really cool layouts

Shaelynn said...

Very cute!!

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle