Monday, May 5, 2008

Song Sequels Continued

Well, since my last post about song sequels I have only come up with one other example. If you have been paying attention the song playing on my blog right now is the sequel to a very popular song. The original song, "Jessie", won an award from BMI for one of the most played songs of 1974. There are quite a few songs of Joshua Kadison that I like but this is probably my favorite.




He later released another album with the song "Georgia Rain" which is the sequel to Jessie. His second album didn't do as well as the first one which probably explains why I couldn't find a Youtube clip of that song.

Don't forget tomorrow is American Idol, people. Rock and Roll night. Could be interesting.

1 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Unknown said...

I would have never got that one.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle