Monday, May 19, 2008

Should've Brought An Umbrella

For you non-country music people out there, the CMA awards were on last night. You may not like country music but they sure do know how to produce an award show. It was entertaining and most impportantly finished TWO minutes early. That completely caught the network by surprise and they were scrambling to fill two unscheduled minutes of time. But the real reason I am even mentioning this is because it had one of the most interesting performances I have seen in a long time. It is Taylor Swift singing "Should've Said No". Watch to the end and my title will make sense. Enjoy.


3 comments....porters always have something to say!:

megawatt miler said...

i heard about that on the radio this morning

carriegel said...

brooks and dunn were the next presenters. you should have seen their faces.

Anonymous said...

I did see their faces. That was crazy! I have to admit though -- they do know how to put on a show and keep to a schedule.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle