Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Games Were the Theme of This Christmas

It seemed as if games were the activity of choice this past Christmas. Katie received a new game from D and I. We were all anxious to play but first we needed to read the rules.

Photobucket



Let's just say the directions for this game were lacking. For all of the awards and great reviews this game has I would have thought the directions would have been a little bit clearer. We ended up having to make some rules of our own. Basically it involves traveling around to places in the country so you can flip your cards over.

Photobucket



Katie is carefully studying her cards and trying to figure out where she should be going.

Photobucket



I think she has decided.

Photobucket



We even had D look at the rules to see if he could make some sense of them. No go. Oh well, we seemed to make it work.

Photobucket

I think it goes without saying who won the first game.

katie long, 12.08

2 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Rhonna Farrer said...

Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas! Just wanted to say thank you for visiting!

jporterGOP said...

I guess she's just a winner...

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle