Monday, July 6, 2009

Another Class

Yup, my not that much younger sister and I are taking another class online. This one should be really fun and easy if the first day is any indication. It is by Jessica Sprague who is known in the scrapbooking world as an expert in Photoshop and all the fun things that can be done with this program. The best part is it's free! Yes, free. Isn't she generous?

It is called Photo Editing: Frame-ups and Special Effects. Today she showed us how to place frames over our photos. Free frames can be found all over the internet. Some for sale and some for free. Part of this class includes some free frames. I used one of them on this photo of Jo.

Photobucket


In the next couple of weeks I will post some more of the fun things she teaches us how to do.

5 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Anonymous said...

I like it!

megawatt miler said...

is jo excited to see her sister in a few weeks?

megawatt miler said...

is jo excited to see her sister in a few weeks?

Tween Team said...

Jo's just little cutie

carriegel said...

of course she is. you are almost on the top of her most loved list.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle