Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Sneak Peek

What a weekend!

It was a weekend of family,

sarah & ron, coleman, mi, 5.09



including one unnamed member who constantly cracks himself up.

ron p, coleman, mi, 5.09



It was also a weekend filled with biking

sarah, chris, carla, john, coleman, mi, 5.09



and go karts.

sarah & katie, coleman, mi, 5.09



A weekend of a Memorial Day remembrance honoring those who have died

coleman, mi, 5.09



and a baby shower celebrating one to be born.

coleman, mi, 5.09



It was also a weekend of Throwdown food

throwdown, coleman, mi, 5.09



and just plain good food.

scott, chris, marv, coleman, mi, 5.09



A weekend of highs

katie, coleman, mi, 5.09



and lows.

marv & carla, coleman, mi, 5.09



Come, follow me. This is going to be fun.

Photobucket

4 comments....porters always have something to say!:

JP said...

I wished I was there more while reading it than while I was actually missing it.

jporterGOP said...

This is a great post!

Anonymous said...

We wish you were here too, bologna-girl.

megawatt miler said...

haha what a low that was

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle