Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'd Thought You'd Like To See

my version of the same sketch that my not that much younger sister used for her "take me fishing" layout. I have a lot to live up to because I thought her layout was incredible.

Photobucket


I am now working on another homework assignment from this week, the real world color sketch. Red, bright green and gray. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what I have come up with for that one, but I will say, it does involve the girl who's nose seems to be out of joint.

3 comments....porters always have something to say!:

Anonymous said...

Hey -- I have this week's RWC done too. Can't post until I have some good light. Maybe you can give me some photobucket tips too. Seems I'm causing everyone some eye strain.

Anonymous said...

BTW -- love Paris. Like what you did with your feet coming out of ND, although, your face really told the story of the dissent.

megawatt miler said...

its about time!

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle