Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The First Snow

The pictures speak for themselves.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



It is that time again. Cookie of the Month. This month's cookie will be a pumpkin cookie. I am not sure exactly what kind yet. I will be choosing between two recipes that I have in my cookie file. Who's in? Let me know because the baking starts tomorrow, well, maybe Friday!

6 comments....porters always have something to say!:

mickey said...

Pumpkin = love.

I love pumpkin flavored everything.

Unknown said...

I'm in.

We had a white out the other day but it didn't stick like that.

jporterGOP said...

I'm in.

We also had some snow, but it didn't stick

Anna & Drew's Mommy said...

I'd like to throw Anna's name in because her birthday was on Monday. I'll be posting party pictures either today or tomorrow.

megawatt miler said...

me too!

Anonymous said...

throw in the Long family here too, although all we need in this house after birthday month is sweets!

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle