Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baccalaureate

Because of Dan's hard work, campaigning for President and winning, we enjoyed a few perks that weekend. One of the nicer benefits was reserved seating. Nice! I like enjoying someone else's hard work.

villanova, 5.10


More waiting. Katie put the time to good use.

Photobucket


Here's the man of the hour.

Photobucket


Being the president of the student body entails many responsibilities. One of those responsibilities was to address the graduates and families at the beginning of Mass.

It also means standing around and looking presidential. I thought he did well at that.

dan, villanova, 5.10


Dan's getting his last minute instructions before Mass starts.

villanova, 5.10


I wonder what he's thinking about?

How far he's come in the past four years?

How he never wants to forget this moment of this life?

What does his future hold?

Or maybe he's thinking what I'm thinking.



What's for dinner?

Photobucket


Yup, it was dinner. He's trying to beat the rush and texting in his pizza order early. Extra mushrooms for me please.

dan, villanova, 5.10


Let me present the official Welcomer.

dan, villanova, 5.10


dan, villanova, 5.10


Now that his part was done he came down and joined us for Mass. Good thing we saved him a seat.

villanova, 5.10


This was the only time I wished we were inside. I love the smell of incense.

villanova, 5.10


Mass was over and it was time to head to a small gathering of family and friends.

family, villanova, 5.10


The perfect end to a perfect day.

villanova, 5.10

0 comments....porters always have something to say!:

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle