Tuesday, April 28, 2009

American Idol

I'm a little late with my recap considering a new American Idol will be on tonight but better late than never is what I say.

First, the Sixty Second Recap by MTV.





For those who can't remember that far back, one week, last week was disco night. Now I fully expected it to be a train wreck but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't nearly as bad as I had feared it would be. Most were ok and one I really enjoyed. Before I get to the performances I just want to thank Fox for joining the 21st century. They have decided that disabling the videos on you tube is really not in their best interest. Oh, really? How long has it taken them to figure out that having fans posting clips from your show might just be a good thing for your network and more importantly your ratings. They have even gone so far as to provide the videos on their web site. Wow, they have seen the light!

Though this performance didn't do much for me, in the blogosphere it was a big hit. I like Kris and I have to say he seems to be improving week after week but I still can't say I am a fan of his. He and Danny, who I can't stand, may be battling it out for that number two spot in the finale. Here is Kris's performance.

Want more American Idol videos? Click here.



Here is my number one performance of the night. Adam Lambert singing "If I Can't Have You".

Want more American Idol videos? Click here.



Tonight's theme is Rat Pack songs. I can hardly wait to hear what Adam is going to do tonight. It is always a surprise.

0 comments....porters always have something to say!:

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle