Sunday, April 19, 2009

American Idol

Another week, another Idol. This week's theme was songs from movies. Who would rise to the occasion and who would sink?

Here is Jim Cantiello's 'American Idol' in 60 Seconds.





Just to echo Jim Cantiello, I hope Danny goes home next week too. He can go along with Lil. Because they saved Matt two must go home next week. Could be interesting.

I only thought one performance was memorable. I don't know what it is about American Idol and YouTube but they are disabling all of the Idol links. I found one that is working. I take that back, I just went to get it and it is gone. American Idol you are trying my patience.

My performance of the week goes to.......





Yes, Adam had the top performance again this week performing "Born to be Wild". If you follow this link you can watch a video of his performance. http://www.rickey.org/?p=14322

Next week is Disco Week. Don't say you haven't been warned.

3 comments....porters always have something to say!:

megawatt miler said...

not looking forward to the disco, yuck

carriegel said...

I'm looking forward to Adam.

Anonymous said...

That's the only bright spot -- to see what Adam's gonna do.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle