Monday, April 13, 2009

American Idol

It is that time again. I was in Florida for last week's performances so I am a little late getting this up. It was fun for a change to watch the show with someone else who likes the show. There were really no surprises this week. Those who I thought would do well did and the rest disappointed again.




Here is MTV's sixty second recap.




Here is the second best performance of the night. Is she really sixteen? 













I hate to sound like a broken record but Adam stole the show once again. I think he may actually win this thing.




For this week the theme is songs from the movies. I think Adam should do this song. He can't lose with this song from Jesus Christ Superstar.






Like I said I think Adam could win it all this year. There is no one else that is even in his league this year. The real contest is who is going to go to the finals with him this year. Allison? Danny? Matt from Michigan? Stay tuned to find out.

2 comments....porters always have something to say!:

jporterGOP said...

I thought his rendition of Mad World by Gary Jules was really good...had he been a girl. It sounded phenomenal...I just thought that he should have used a deeper voice if possible. Still sounded great, though.

carriegel said...

I tell you he is going to win it all.

About Me

My photo
I'm strange, but I've got a great sister!

Newton's Cradle